Terms and Conditions
This Web site and Florida Impact Windows's services are offered to you, conditioned on your acceptance without modification, of the following terms, conditions, and notices contained in this agreement (the "Terms and Conditions"). Your use of this Web site or submission of service requests via telephone constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices in effect at such time. If you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions, you may contact us at PalmBeachCountyImpactWindows.com. We may amend these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on the PalmBeachCountyImpactWindows.com.
1. INTRODUCTION TO Florida Impact Windows. Upon requesting a free estimate, entering your name, phone number, email address and zip code, through the Florida Impact Windows Web site, you will be contacted by a Florida Impact Windows representative to put you in touch with local service providers.
2. Florida Impact Windows SERVICES. At Florida Impact Windows we are committed to making your total Florida Impact Windows experience a positive one. Upon entering your information and the request for which you would like a service professional, we will have local service professionals in your area either call and/or email you about fulfilling your service need.
However, we do not guarantee that we will be able to match your service needs with a service professional or that there are service professionals in your area that either are capable or willing to complete your service needs. Although we take certain steps to examine the credentials of our listed service professionals, we make no guarantees or representations regarding the skills or representations of such service professional or the quality of the job that he or she may perform for you if you elect to retain their services. Florida Impact Windows does not endorse or recommend the services of any particular service professional. It is entirely up to you to enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with a service professional, and we do not guarantee or warrant their performance on the job or the outcome or quality of the services performed. The service professionals are not employees or agents of Florida Impact Windows, nor is Florida Impact Windows an agent of the service professionals. Florida Impact Windows does not perform, and is not responsible for, any of the services requested by you in your service request. Your rights under contracts you enter into with service professionals are governed by the terms of such contracts and by applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. Should you have a dispute with any service professional, you must address such dispute with the service professional directly, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE Florida Impact Windows (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) AND ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY (INCLUDING OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS SUCH AS A PRODUCT MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER WHO MAY EMPLOY THE Florida Impact Windows MATCHING UTILITY) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH SERVICE PROFESSIONALS.
3. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US. Upon using the Florida Impact Windows services, you will be prompted to disclose certain information about yourself and your service requirements. Some of this information will be sent to service professionals who will need this information to respond to you or to other persons or entities in connection with our business. By providing this information to us, or by submitting a service request, you are requesting, and you expressly consent to being contacted by us and by our service professionals and providers via phone, fax, email, mail or other reasonable means, at any of your contact numbers or addresses, even if you are listed on any federal, state, provincial or other applicable "Do Not Call" list, in order that we may provide the services set forth on our site, to service your account, to reasonably address matters pertaining to your account or for other purposes reasonably related to your service request and our business, including marketing related emails. For complete details on our use of your information, please see our privacy statement. You agree that by completing a service request, you are entering into a business relationship with Florida Impact Windows and its partners and thus agree to be contacted by Florida Impact Windows and/or its partners. You promise that all information you provide will be accurate, current and truthful to the best of your knowledge. If you provide any information that is untrue, not current or incomplete, or Florida Impact Windows has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Florida Impact Windows has the right to refuse any current or future use of the Florida Impact Windows services (or any portion thereof) by you. You acknowledge that a violation of the foregoing could result in significant damages, and you agree that you are liable to Florida Impact Windows for any such damages, and will indemnify Florida Impact Windows in the event of any third party claims against Florida Impact Windows based on or arising from your violation of the foregoing. We reserve the right to revoke your access to the Florida Impact Windows Web site and services at any time. All information about service professionals is confidential and for your personal use only. If it is determined or suspected by Florida Impact Windows in its sole discretion that you are misusing or attempting to misuse or circumvent the Florida Impact Windows services or system, or are using or attempting to use them for any inappropriate, non-personal, or commercial purposes, including but not limited to activities such as hacking, infiltrating, fraud, advertising, jamming or spamming, Florida Impact Windows reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access without notice and to initiate without notice appropriate legal actions or proceedings to seek appropriate remedies and/or damages, including but not limited to lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies.
TO KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NAME, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS OR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS A VERY SERIOUS AND FRAUDULENT MATTER THAT COULD RESULT IN SIGNIFICANT COSTS AND DAMAGES INCLUDING INVASION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS, TO Florida Impact Windows AND ITS SERVICE PROFESSIONAL PARTNERS, AND TO CONSUMERS, AS WELL AS THE LOSS OF TIME, EFFORT AND EXPENSE RESPONDING TO AND PURSUING SUCH FALSE INFORMATION AND REQUEST, AND FURTHER, COULD RESULT IN REGULATORY FINES AND PENALTIES. ACCORDINGLY, IF YOU KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION IN A SERVICE REQUEST, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SOME ONE ELSE'S NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS, PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER OR A RANDOM OR MADE UP NAME, ADDRESS, E-MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER YOU AGREE TO FULLY INDEMNIFY AND BE LIABLE TO Florida Impact Windows AND EACH Florida Impact Windows SERVICE PROVIDER WHO ACCEPTS SUCH SERVICE REQUESTS, FOR THE GREATER OF: (1) A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF $25,000 TO EACH OF Florida Impact Windows AND EACH OF THE AFFECTED SERVICE PROFESSIONALS AND FOR EACH OF THE ACTUAL PERSON(S) AFFECTED BY ANY OF THE IMPROPER, INCORRECT OR FRAUDULENT INFORMATION YOU ENTER (FOR EXAMPLE THE ACTUAL OWNER OF THE E-MAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER, ETC.), PER IMPROPER SUBMISSION, PLUS ANY ATTORNEYS FEES COSTS AND EXPENSE RELATING THERETO, IF APPLICABLE, OR (2) THE ACTUAL DAMAGES, DIRECT, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL, AND ANY REGULATORY OR JUDICIAL FINES OR PENALTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM SUCH INTENTIONAL, MISLEADING, HARMFUL AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY, PLUS REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, COST AND EXPENSES RELATING THERETO, WHICH EVER IS GREATER.
4. NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE. Permission to use documents (such as press releases, datasheets, content, informational items and FAQs) from the Florida Impact Windows server ("Server") is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such documents from the Web site is for your informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Educational institutions (specifically K-12, universities and state community colleges) may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission of Florida Impact Windows. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the Florida Impact Windows Web site or any other Florida Impact Windows owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of Florida Impact Windows Web sites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Florida Impact Windows web Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Florida Impact Windows. Florida Impact Windows AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SERVER FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Florida Impact Windows AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE Florida Impact Windows WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Florida Impact Windows AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.5. SERVICE PROFESSIONAL PROCEDURES AND DISCLAIMERS.
Service Professionals Profiles: Florida Impact Windows allows Service Professionals to post profiles about themselves and their business on the Florida Impact Windows Web site. Florida Impact Windows does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, except as expressly set forth above, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
The above procedures may change from time to time at the sole discretion of Florida Impact Windows. Florida Impact Windows believes that it uses commercially reasonable methods to check these matters but does not make any representations or warranties that members are appropriately licensed, free of significant state-level civil legal judgments, or carry appropriate general liability insurance or bonding at the time of registration, during the period they are members, or thereafter. As circumstances can change daily, Florida Impact Windows advises consumers to check these matters for themselves especially at future dates. Florida Impact Windows does not represent or warrant that the information received from state, provincial or other government agencies or from third party sources is accurate, error free, or that it is up to date or updated at the time that Florida Impact Windows checks such information. Most agencies have periodic update cycles or schedules and this information is not updated on a real-time basis by such agencies and third party sources.
DISCLAIMER: Florida Impact Windows EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED RELATING TO THE PRESCREENING PROCESS, CRITERIA, PROCEDURES, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED OR PRESENTED IN THE PRESCREENING PROCESS OR DISCLOSURES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR THAT THE SCREENING OR VERIFICATION PROCEDURES OR STANDARDS ARE SUFFICIENT OR THAT THE INFORMATION RECEIVED IN THESE SCREENING OR VERIFICATION PROCEDURES IS ACCURATE, TIMELY OR ERROR FREE.
6. INDEMNIFICATION. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY Florida Impact Windows, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CO-BRANDERS, AND OTHER PARTNERS AND HOLD THEM EACH HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR DEMANDS, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE Florida Impact Windows SERVICES OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE Florida Impact Windows WEB SITE OR YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS. You acknowledge and agree that the Florida Impact Windows services are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis without any warranty whatsoever, and your sole and exclusive remedy, and Florida Impact Windows's sole obligation to you or any third party for any claim arising out of your use of the Florida Impact Windows services or the Florida Impact Windows Web site, is that you are free to discontinue your use of the Florida Impact Windows services or the Florida Impact Windows Web site at any time. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, Florida Impact Windows EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND YOU AGREE THAT Florida Impact Windows SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF Florida Impact Windows HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHICH FLOW FROM IT. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES AND PROVINCES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Terms and Conditions will inure to the benefit of Florida Impact Windows's successors, assigns and licensees. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, for any reason, by any court of competent jurisdiction that provision shall be modified in order to make it enforceable, while maintaining the spirit of the provision. Alternatively, if modification is not possible, such provision shall be stricken and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. The failure of Florida Impact Windows to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Florida Impact Windows services or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Florida as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely in the State of Florida and between Florida residents. You agree to submit to jurisdiction in Florida and that any claim arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions will be brought solely in a court in Alameda County, Florida.